Tuesday 27 October 2009

Autumn Hues


Xray-ted has been quiet on the blog front. Very busy with my parents visiting which I will tell you about in greater detail and general lack of energy to write anything that would make interesting reading. Should have more energy in a few days after I finish another week of on call. 4 months down here (work doesn't feel like a sentence everyday) and in need of a holiday; luckily one more week until I fly to San Fran and head down to Big Sur for some R+R. Autumn is in full swing here - heavy wet downpours and plenty of wind. Slippery leaves everywhere which they don't seem to clear off the roads. Frost this morning. The colours have been stunning due to the long dry summer; here is a photo my artistic housemate Dawna took the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment